Monday, June 3, 2013

stonehenge

Right back from London! Well, actually I came back on Friday, but I have been glued to my desk painting all the weekend long, and had no time for blogging. Anyway, of all my time spent over there, that only one short hour in Stonehenge is what I have enjoyed the most. It really is a magical place: whatever they say is true. The thing that struck me the most is the unreal silence that reigns all over, despite of the nearby traffic routes. I don't know what exactly is going on there, but there is a lot of energy all around and I definitely felt something special. Things look different after that afternoon. I still don't know if they look better or worse, or if I simply opened my eyes, but I feel stronger. Here are two of the dozens pictures I took: as you might see in the second one - comparing to the people - the circle is not that huge, but I can assure you that it feels imposing like a mountain :)



No comments:

Post a Comment