Wednesday, January 4, 2012

bubble #24

Well, this seems to be the first post of 2012 :) In these days I'm off to work for the Christmas holidays, so I cannot post any of the sketches and paintings I did, because I don't own a scanner but don't worry: tomorrow I'll be back on my desk and fix everything, and the first New Year's resolution will be to buy one :)
While I was digging through my hard disk to find a bubble, I found this little gem from 2009: I'm mad about the piano riff in the middle, it gives me goose bumps and I cannot stop playing it, as I did the first time I heard it. Don't you think it is simply divine? How I wish I would be able to play it myself! I must ask Leo to teach me.
By the way, happy new year to you all: I really hope that it will bring all the best to all of us. Love! 

Cloned In Vatican - Nina (Road To Cagliari) (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment