Wednesday, November 2, 2011

feel good tip #9

Sorry I've been away for a while: my Halloween holidays have been truly hardcore: I didn't party so long and hard in years. No, ok, maybe months. Or maybe weeks... Well, let's say in many many days.
Now, to flush booze out of my blood I'll drink tanks of water and have vegetable soup. To clean my ears from the musical overcrowding of 5 completely different nights, I'll dive into the prog rock ocean by watching this BBC documentary that I nearly know by heart: Prog Rock Britannia tells the history of british prog rock, feautiring its main heroes in the flesh and movie pieces of the time. In a superb way. Just enjoy.

Part 1 of 9 | Part 2 of 9 | Part 3 of 9 | Part 4 of 9 | Part 5 of 9
Part 6 of 9 | Part 7 of 9 | Part 8 of 9 | Part 9 of 9

No comments:

Post a Comment