Wednesday, March 2, 2011

gayness

Since 2001 Bologna has a gay meeting place on Sundays, from 7 to 11 pm at Stile Libero. How many marriages, divorces, comedies, tragedies, war battles, peace doves, tons of expensive moisturizing cream, liters of trendy perfumes, fashion competitions and acid jokes did I see there in these 10 years? Try to count the stars of a summer sky and you will get close :)
Next Sunday (March 6) we will gladly celebrate its 10th birthday ♥ most likely to the sound of our tune, Baccara - Yes sir, I can boogie 
Well, you must know, that place is my headquarter: since 2008 I am resident dj and there gravitate my best friends. My heart's queenies, to be more precise. Yes, they are all mine because I am their gay icon and I am proud to be!!  To be even more precise, I am a queer trapped inside this female body (that is why they love me - and I love them) but this is another story.
Let's go back to business:
this is the flyer I made for the current edition, titled Culinaria. It is a pun: culinaria is easily translatable in culinary but, in italian, if you say "Cul-in-aria" you literally say "Ass-in-air" :)

Here you are the digital...












...and the final result!
The trick was made by folding the paper like this...
"what lies beneath the tablecloth?"

..to be opened and discover this  :)
"dirty! what did you think it was?" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment